Expertise with creative processes and project design to improve engagement, collaboration and learning.
I provide professional creative education, art and design services, including for
- museums, galleries, and cultural organisations
- universities, research, and vocational training institutions
- schools – from preschool through to adult learning
- community and non-profit organisations
- local government and other public sector organisations
My approach is positive and collaborative, building on my extensive experience across the arts, research, education, and community sectors. Services are normally specifically designed for clients to meet specific objectives, spanning art projects, designing and delivering novel, successful public programs, teacher and curriculum development, community engagement professional development, and design processes. A key feature of my work is designing programs to create meaningful linkages across sectors, organisations, and local communities.
Service and project work examples…
- Professional Development for teachers – specialising in creative strategies and critical thinking
- Program development and delivery for schools and cultural institutions – purposefully designed programs for children and/or adults based on curriculum, museum collections, exhibitions, or other focus areas
- Artist visit and workshop for schools – I can come to your school to focus on art, or cross-curriculum creativity, or collaboration with faculty and staff on creative or developing projects
- Gallery and community workshops – connecting community to galleries as spaces for meaning engagement and learning
Get in touch for more information or to discuss how my services might support your project or organisation’s objectives.